Quiz Rules :-
1. NO ENTRY FEE for the quiz
2. Prize Money -
1st Prize - ₹150
2nd prize - ₹125
3rd prize - ₹100
4th Prize - ₹100
5th Prize - ₹100
3. Only 1 entry allowed per person
4. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/indiabud ) and Telegram Channel ( https://t.me/indiabud ) / Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/indiabud.in )
5. Share the video link in two WhatsApp, Telegram or Facebook groups
6. Share the 2 screenshots of the message shared in any WhatsApp/Telegram or Facebook group in the Google form that will be provided to answer the questions
7. Share the 2 screenshots to show that you have subscribed to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page in the Google Form that will be provided to answer the questions
8. The questions will be in the format of Multiple Choice Questions
LINK TO SUBMIT ANSWERS - Click Here
Q1. Which country became the first country in Europe to declare itself free of COVID-19 outbreak?
Q2. Which among the following country has named a street after Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore on his 159th birth anniversary to honour his valuable contributions in the field of Literature and to the humankind?
Q3. Who is the alternate director of New Development Bank from Indian side?
- V. Kamath
- Baldeo Purushartha
- R. Narayana Murthy
Q4. Which will be the new currency unit of Iran?
Q5. Which country was the third largest in terms of military expenditure in 2019?
Q6. Animated Graphics startup GIPHY has been acquired by which of the following company?
Q7. Which Indian pharmaceutical company will conduct trials for potential COVID-19 drug “Favipiravir”?
- Ajanta Pharma
- Strides Pharma
- Aurobindo Pharma
Q8. For the financial year 2020-21, Government of India has decided to increase the borrowing limits of states to which new level?
Q9. When was the first meeting of Gaganyaan National Advisory Council took place?
- 1st June 2019
- 8th June 2019
- 15th June 2019
- 22nd June 2019
Q10. How much fund was released by PM CARES Fund Trust for the first time?
- 1100 Crore
- 2000 Crore
- 3100 Crore
- 1000 Crore
Q11. The capital of the USA is situated on the bank of which river?
Q12. The largest island in the world is Greenland. It is an autonomous region of which country?
Q13. Which state has the second largest forest cover (area wise) in the country?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Q14. Which is the largest oil refinery in the world?
- SK Energy Ulsan Refinery
- Ruwais Refinery
- Jamnagar Refinery
- Paraguana Refinery Complex
Q15. Which region of India was known as Avantikapuri in ancient times?
- None of the above
Q16. ‘Dandi March’ was part of which of the following movement?
- Self government league
- Quit India Movement
- Non Cooperation Movement
- Civil disobedience movement
Q17. Which among the following is the correct combination?
- James Augustus Hickey, Calcutta General Advertiser
- The story of my experiments with truth, Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- The Bengal Gazette, Mahatma Gandhi
- The discover of India, Sardar Patel
Q18. From when do budget proposals take effect in India?
- 1st January
- 1st February
- 1st March
- 1st April
Q19. Which among the following is one of the Fundamental Right in India?
- Right of property
- Right against exploitation
- Right to freedom struggle
- None of the above
Q20. The minimum age to get elected for Rajya Sabha is?
- 21 years
- 25 years
- 30 years
- 35 years
Q21. The President can dissolve the Lok Sabha on
- Advice of the Chief Justice of India
- Advice of the Prime Minister
- Recommendation of the Rajya Sabha
- Recommendation of the Lok Sabha
Q22. Which among the following Indian has won an Olympics medal in Tennis?
- Sania Mirza
- Mahesh Bhupathi
- Rohan Bopanna
- Leander Paes
Q23. Who is the first and the only Indian till date to play in seven consecutive Olympics?
- Leander Paes
- Milkha Singh
- Abhinav Bindra
Q24. How many teams participated in the Cricket World Cup, 2019?
Q25. Who was the youngest player in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?
- Jonny Bairstow
- Mujeeb ur Rahman
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Kagiso Rabada